Dr. Chris Getman
Dr. Getman is a native Mississippian but a true Memphian at heart! He and his wife Christie made this city their home over 30 years ago and they love the family-friendly atmosphere it provides. When he’s not at the office, Dr. Getman enjoys playing musical instruments, singing (ask him to serenade you at your next appointment), and being beaten in video games by his sons, Will and Gage. He absolutely loves being an orthodontist and creating beautiful smiles for all of his patients!
- Rhodes College, Bachelor of Science, 1994
- University of Tennessee, Doctorate of Dental Surgery, 1998
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Member of Richard Doggett Dean and Marguerite Taylor Dean Honorary Odontological Society
- University of Tennessee, Masters of Science in Dentistry, 2001