Dr. Rachel is originally from Indiana but made the move to Memphis from Oregon so she could be closer to family. She also loves bar-b-que and live music so it was a win-win! When she’s not at the office, Dr. Rachel enjoys trying new restaurants, cooking, hiking, and spending time with her loved ones. She is a huge fan of reality TV, dogs, and collecting vinyl records. She can’t imagine being anything but an orthodontist and looks forward to giving each patient the smile of their dreams!
- University of Notre Dame, Bachelor of Science, 2009
- Purdue University, Masters of Science in Biology, 2010
- Indiana University, Doctorate of Dental Surgery, 2015
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Oregon Health & Science University, Masters of Science in Orthodontics, 2017